i was banned for spamming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

foefire

Prominent
May 2, 2017
I was looking at the forums and saw that a lot of people were having trouble with their windows store. So i made a video on how they could fix their problems. I posted it on a couple of different threads. the posts were not identical and i don't think it should be called spamming. the video was the answer to their problems. Just because one video answers more than one problem. i don't think posting it in multi-able threads should be called spam. how can i get my account unbanned? the account name was Valenteen

I have temporarily reopened this thread because you sent an alert to the Moderators complaining of the banning of your other account.

You claim in your alert that you are not a commercial agency so your link to your own YouTube Channel is unfair and you cite Tom's ToS.

I'm going to leave this to SR-71 Blackbird to explain things to you but in my own view, the answer may be along the lines that even if you can do something, it doesn't mean you should do it. An alternative would be to write in a Notepad document and clipboard it here when appropriate.

Add to that the fact that your YouTube tutorial invites subscribers and for folks who have autoplay turned on, leads on to further pay channels, some of which seem to advise on Windows activation issues.

All that said, I'll leave it to my colleague to reopen this and respond but it may take a while because of his time zone.

Thank you for your understanding.

foefire

Prominent
May 2, 2017
It's fine if they say don't post links to youtube videos again. I have no problem with that, but banning my account for something I should be allow to do, going by the TOS, is unfair. All I want is my account back, I haven't broken any rules.
Thank you for reopening this thread.

The temporary reopening ends here until SR-71 Blackbird makes his decision and I won't second guess that so it's closing time again.

I've flagged this one up in the Moderators private bar-room but you started three accounts but one certainty is that only one will survive whichever way the decision goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.