Need help please on a install loop question

Josh_206

Prominent
May 3, 2017
Windows 10 continuous loop for install. Recently my computer started freezing so I figured a fresh install would be good. I already had the installer on my computer and cdkey written down. I started the windows installereverything went good till I got to the *hi there custom or express installer screen. Doesn't matter if I click either of them it just reboots my computer and freezes at the 4 blue squares and then re loads the * hi there screen. Ive tried restartingmy computer but takes me back there again

Solution
how old was installer, I can find this error dating back 1 year or more ago to original build of win 10.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

you don't need the key anymore, when you reach the screen asking for licence, click "I don't have a key" and win 10 will continue to install and reactivate once finished

is hdd showing in BIOS?

Colif

Win 11 Master
how old was installer, I can find this error dating back 1 year or more ago to original build of win 10.

On another PC, download the Windows 10 media creation tool and use it to make a win 10 installer on USB

you don't need the key anymore, when you reach the screen asking for licence, click "I don't have a key" and win 10 will continue to install and reactivate once finished

is hdd showing in BIOS?

Solution