GL2460 Audio Not Working

David Bale

Prominent
May 4, 2017
I have recently bought the BenQ GL2460 Monitor and I was trying to get a headphone connected to play audio through it. I tried plugging in my headphones directly into the monitor and into my pc with no success. Any ideas?

P.S (I am using HDMI to HDMI)

Solution
IS it possible to list your full system's specs while also stating how you've connected the display to your system? Via a discrete GPU or the iGPU ports on the motherboard? It'd also offer some insight as to the make and model of your headset.

Per your display's manual you may need to get a hold of an audio cable to pass through from your desktop audio/sound card to the display or at the very least see if the primary audio output is the HDMI port.

If you're on Windows' OS environment, go to sound manager > Playback tab> set the HDMI audio output as default and then connect the headset using the 3.5mm analog connector on the monitor.

Lutfij

Titan
IS it possible to list your full system's specs while also stating how you've connected the display to your system? Via a discrete GPU or the iGPU ports on the motherboard? It'd also offer some insight as to the make and model of your headset.

Per your display's manual you may need to get a hold of an audio cable to pass through from your desktop audio/sound card to the display or at the very least see if the primary audio output is the HDMI port.

If you're on Windows' OS environment, go to sound manager > Playback tab> set the HDMI audio output as default and then connect the headset using the 3.5mm analog connector on the monitor.

Solution

David Bale

Prominent
May 4, 2017

I am using a I5-6400 8GB Corsair 2133mhz RAM Gigabyte B-150 Plus Mobo 1050ti GPU No sound/audio card

Thanks in advance :)

TRENDING THREADS