BSOD- Machine Check Exception

AcidXenon

Prominent
Apr 16, 2017
I am having a fairly frequent, yet inconsistent blue screen occuring in my new PC build. I finished the build around a month ago, and had the machine working for a few days with no issues. After a few days, I was receiving a BSOD "Clock interrupt not received on a secondary processor..." I posted here in hopes of getting it fixed. Someone was kind of enough to give me loads of advice and potential fixed. I ended up reinstalling Windows 7 on a brand new SSD. This worked fine for 2 days, when the pc blue screened again. This time I took it straight to a local shop​ rather than messing with it myself. I received the pc back from them and within 2 hours, the BSOD in the title occurred. It restarted and almost instantly BSOD again. This happened a couple of times before I called it a night. Today I booted the pc up for around an hour when it blue screened again, same error. I have ran stress tests on both CPU and GPU both of which passed fine. Prime95 ran for 2 and a half hours with no issue, followed by 3dmark to test the GPU. The pc ran for over 5 hours, where it then blue screened again just with a YouTube video open.

I have no way to test my components in other machines. The CPU passed an Intel diagnostics program completely fine. My GPU peaked at 73c during 3dmark, and CPU peaked at 42c. It is possible to get a replacement​ CPU and GPU, however I would rather rule out all other options before getting replacing them. I realise it could also be the motherboard, but I have no way to test that. I will provide a kernel dump in another reply if that helps at all.

After all the testing I have done, I cannot find anything that points directly to a hardware fault. I there anything else that I can try in order to help find the problem, and any potential fixes for it.

Specs
Intel i5 6600k @3.5ghz
EVGA GeForce GTX 1070
8GB Corsair DDR4 RAM
ASUS Z170-A Motherboard
Corsair CX750 PSU

Running Windows 10 64 bit, with no overclocking.

Thanks in advance.