Total System Clean Gone Wrong...

WolfyPC

Prominent
May 5, 2017
So basicly my C drive was full, so i just thought why not delete everything on the pc. Since it was my dads there where alot of useless stuff that needed to go anyways. So like every other setup, i selected the options i wanted and made it start. Then i did something dumb. Since its a laptop With a screen plugged into it, the laptop screen was open. And usually i Can just close the laptop screen no problem. What i forgot was that i could only do that because i had the option for closing te screen to do nothing when i did so. Except it didnt have Those options because it was wiped clean. Thats when shit started going Wrong. I had forgotten That closing the laptop screen would turn the pc off. I soon realized my mistake, and turned it back On. But it was too late, it looked normal at the start. But it locked it self in Some sort of loop. As a lot of poeple know, when you start windows the starndard picture of a Beach shows up. And you Press any button. And it sendes you too the log in screen, except Didnt. It just started a infinite loop of trying to log in. I know its a long post but i wanted to leave no info behind.

Solution
You will have to get a new OS or a version of an OS on a bootable device (i.e. USB or CD) power down the device and once it is starting to boot change the boot device to whatever the new OS is on and proceed from there. IF that does work you will need to pull the hard drive attatch it to a working computer that can boot into windows and reformat it that way. Then proceed to return it to your laptop and boot into whatever bootable device with your OS.

WolfyPC

Prominent
May 5, 2017
I might have used the Wrong words. I made into fabric condition = like a totalt new pc. And Btw i Cant start it in any other Way it just loads into this infinite login screen.

Dillion_1

Prominent
May 11, 2017
You will have to get a new OS or a version of an OS on a bootable device (i.e. USB or CD) power down the device and once it is starting to boot change the boot device to whatever the new OS is on and proceed from there. IF that does work you will need to pull the hard drive attatch it to a working computer that can boot into windows and reformat it that way. Then proceed to return it to your laptop and boot into whatever bootable device with your OS.

Solution

Dillion_1

Prominent
May 11, 2017
Or there is an option when booting to to into your "advanced boot options" and selecting last known good configuration but from personal and IT help desk experience that's a 50/50 shot of working