Trouble reinstalling Windows onto ssd.

ualrightmate

Prominent
May 5, 2017
My old hard drive failed, so I decided to clear my 1tb ssd I was using for games and install Windows onto there. The thing worked for about a half an hour, and then I got a memory management blue screen. This happens after more times, and after I installed realtek audio manager, the computer froze, so I forced it off with the power button. Since then, the computer won't turn on and when I try reinstalling, it shows up as a drive with no storage space, and won't let me install, giving me these two errors

This partition is too small. make the size of this partition at least 9299 megabytes or select another partition

Windows cannot be installed to this disk. Ensure that the disks controller is enabled in the computer's bios menu.

ualrightmate

Prominent
May 5, 2017

The problem I'm still having is that it thinks the drive has 0 storage space even when I used the diskpart thing. I think there technically still is a partition on it that occupies the whole thing (from the install prior to the issue), but my computer won't let me delete it. It just shows the 0 byte unallocated space.