Infinite Restart Loop

Shadooowww

Prominent
May 6, 2017
Last night I connected to a Wi-Fi network and my monitor went back and my computer was forced to restart. It starts up goes to Starting Automatic Repair skips Diagnosing and goes to a Windows Defender Offline scan after that it says the PC has ran into a problem and is just collecting some info and will restart for me and it just keeps going through the loop. Is there a way to switch the scan to full scan instead of quick scan? Any help would be much appreciated. Also I bought the computer pre-built so it came with Windows 10 pre-installed.

Solution
it's a software problem.
Since this is a boot loop, see if the following works. It has worked on Windows 8 so hopefully it works on 10.

1. Hold the Power Button for 5 seconds or until the computer completely shuts off.
2. Press the Power Button to turn the computer on.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the Preparing Automatic Repair screen.
5. Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.
6. Click Advanced Options, and then select Troubleshoot.
7. Select Refresh your PC if you do not wish to erase data, or Reset your PC to erase all data and restore the system.
8. Follow the onscreen instructions to...

Gaurav_40

Honorable
Mar 13, 2017
it's a software problem.
Since this is a boot loop, see if the following works. It has worked on Windows 8 so hopefully it works on 10.

1. Hold the Power Button for 5 seconds or until the computer completely shuts off.
2. Press the Power Button to turn the computer on.
3. As soon as you see the rotating loading circle, press and hold the Power Button until the computer shuts off.
4. Repeat this process 2 or 3 times until you see the Preparing Automatic Repair screen.
5. Let the computer boot to the Automatic Repair screen.
6. Click Advanced Options, and then select Troubleshoot.
7. Select Refresh your PC if you do not wish to erase data, or Reset your PC to erase all data and restore the system.
8. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete recovery.

if it does resolves your issue then good, but if it does not then try google it has solution for every problem.

Solution