Blue screen trend

Exiled7777777

Reputable
May 7, 2017
I did just recently get new hardware on my Windows 10 computer and replaced the RAM motherboard and processor and it has gone through many blues screen phases. It has now settled on when I start up the computer it freaks out and is buggy and typically launching a game is the last straw and then it blue screens but after that it is very much okay until I turn off the computer and the cycle continues

Solution
when you replace the motherboard and cpu you have a new machine and you need to do a new install of windows. if you don't windows will think you have two sets of hardware, one set that stopped responding but still is taking up resources and another set that is responding and was assigned secondary resources. Best way to fix this situation is a clean install of windows. if you have a retail license of windows you should be able to transfer it.
when you replace the motherboard and cpu you have a new machine and you need to do a new install of windows. if you don't windows will think you have two sets of hardware, one set that stopped responding but still is taking up resources and another set that is responding and was assigned secondary resources. Best way to fix this situation is a clean install of windows. if you have a retail license of windows you should be able to transfer it.

Solution