getting many BSOD crashes related to ntoskrnl.exe - windows 10

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017
hi

since i have upgraded my rams to new one from 2X4 to 2X8 = 16gb ddr 3 ( asus n56jrh )

i am getting many errors of BSOD

1 _ i have upgraded my win from 8.1 to 10 : but not resolved

2 _ i have deleted old windows and clean install windows 10 - enterprise : errors decreased , but not solved

3 _ i used memtest86 and memtest86+ and windows memory diag and didnt get any error

3 _ uesd windows scannow and checkdisk to repair : but erros not solved

4 _ now i have disabled windows driver verifier but again didnt help to resolve it

i have update all drivers by DriverMax and DriverPack-17-Online_369305223.1493746835

my MEMORY.DMP is large to upload to here and zipped to 100 mb but still is large

but it is my mini dump

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuV35THT-jT2hln_fEEjMNYEa08H

and this one is ms info32

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuV35THT-jT2hloU0qKXXCKbiYKH

separated to .txt files

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuV35THT-jT2hluvBXd3yAjnE_pg

On Thu 5/11/2017 6:32:36 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051117-22609-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFF3816ACAA158, 0x100000000000000, 0x0)
Error: MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 5/11/2017 6:32:36 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe (nt!KeBugCheckEx+0x0)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFF3816ACAA158, 0x100000000000000, 0x0)
Bug check description: This indicates that a severe memory management error occurred.
This might be a case of memory corruption. More often memory corruption happens because of software errors in buggy drivers, not because of faulty RAM modules. This problem might also be caused because of overheating (thermal issue).
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 5/11/2017 4:40:53 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051117-23265-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C310)
Bugcheck code: 0x1A (0x41792, 0xFFFFD7010C4B4158, 0x100000000000000, 0x0)
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System

Solution
driver verifer, just read the instructions carefully. It is part of win 10 designed to find misbehaving drivers. It will cause BSOD, that is its job since it tests drivers. It will create a crash dump

Once it bsod, run Who crashed and see what driver it reveals

Note: sometimes i find DV will cause a boot loop, helps to have installer handy to boot into Command prompt via Windows repair environment and run the verifer /reset command

change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type verifer /reset and press enter

Colif

Win 11 Master
Its likely to be a driver but if you ran driver verifer and it found nothing, no point me suggesting you run it again...

Did you have these errors on Win 8? Upgrading to 10 won't solve them, it just brings them along for ride. Should try a fresh install as it is likely an old win 8 driver causing the errors since memtest came out clean

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

in win 8.1 i had , but after upgrading erros decreased but didnt solved

so i decided to clean install windows 10 enter prise

at now i have disabled the my intel graphic driver , i cleaned it because i think it may Incompatibility between my intel graphic and my nvidia graphic , but i am not sure

so if i want to make sure can i use verifier to make sure ? how can use verifier for this purpose

is there any log after verifier crashes ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
driver verifer, just read the instructions carefully. It is part of win 10 designed to find misbehaving drivers. It will cause BSOD, that is its job since it tests drivers. It will create a crash dump

Once it bsod, run Who crashed and see what driver it reveals

Note: sometimes i find DV will cause a boot loop, helps to have installer handy to boot into Command prompt via Windows repair environment and run the verifer /reset command

change boot order so USB is first, hdd second
boot from installer
on screen after languages, choose repair this pc, not install.
choose troubleshoot
choose advanced
choose command prompt
type verifer /reset and press enter

Solution

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

so it verifier saves crash files on mini dump files ?

and should i again install my intel graphic driver and then run verifier ?

Colif

Win 11 Master
if you have PC set to create minidumps on BSOD, then it will make one. otherwise, Can you follow option one here: http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-bsod-minidump-configure-create-windows-10-a.html
and then do this step below: Small memory dumps - Have Windows Create a Small Memory Dump (Minidump) on BSOD

that creates a file in c/windows/minidump
copy that file to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :) - if you want to or read them yourself

try running it without intel to confirm it is the intel driver. If you get no bsod, then you can try the intel driver - is it latest from intel for motherboard? I can't read rar files so I have to guess you are running the igpu as if you have a Nvidia or AMD card, you shouldn't have the intel drivers

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

thanks
this file is contain my msinfo32 log separated by .txt file
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuV35THT-jT2hluvBXd3yAjnE_pg

and if u couldnt open in so i exctracted this files for u

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AuV35THT-jT2hl2WnMf1qB8rZWiI - driver status

https://1drv.ms/t/s!AuV35THT-jT2hly8lwuGprYeaIjw - drivers

actually it was the latest driver pack that was available for this : intel (R) HD GRAPHICS 4600 that i updated by drivermax but other soft DriverPack-17 shown that it is not updated yet , so i again update that by DriverPack-17

today i removed it by a soft : Display.Driver.Uninstaller.17.0.6.4

and this is current version details

Intel Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
Manufacturer Intel
Model Microsoft Basic Display Adapter
Device ID 8086-0416
Revision 7
Subvendor ASUStek Computer Inc (1043)
Current Performance Level Level 0
Voltage 0.825 V
Driver version 10.0.15063.0
Count of performance levels : 1
Level 1 - "Perf Level 0"
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760M
Manufacturer NVIDIA
Model GeForce GTX 760M
Device ID 10DE-11E3
Revision A2
Subvendor ASUStek Computer Inc (1043)
Current Performance Level Level 1
Current GPU Clock 405 MHz
Current Memory Clock 405 MHz
Current Shader Clock 405 MHz
Voltage 0.825 V

Colif

Win 11 Master
okay, so its a notebook, now i see why you have both drivers Intel and Nvidia installed.

I didn't know ddu did Intel drivers as well.

did you try intel drivers from Asus? I wouldn't suggest using driver updating programs as they often suggest wrong drivers and can mess up windows. It happened to me twice last year, I have learned that lesson now.

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

as i remember i tried to get update from intel website
because the asus website doesnt have it

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25977/Intel-Graphics-Driver-for-Windows-10-and-Windows-7-8-1-15-33-?product=81499

but i couldnt know which is for me so i used that auto driver updator softs

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

when my laptop first time crashed my monitor destroied so i had to change my monitor

now this is my new monitor setting

General Information :
Manufacturer : N156HGE-
Product ID : CMN15D2
Manufacture : Week 18 o
Video Input Type : Digi
Connected with DVI : No
Connected with HDMI-a :
Connected with HDMI-b :
Connected with MDDI : N
Connected with DisplayP
Max. Horiz./Vert. Size
Monitor Size : 15.3 inc
Aspect Ratio : 16:10
Gamma Factor : 2.2
DPMS Active-Off : No
DPMS Suspend : No
DPMS Standby : No
EDID Version : 1.4
Features :
Maximum Resolution : 19
and in that page is 2 same file for download

2034014945090542637_8464.JPG

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

as i guess one of them should be for PC one of them for LAPTOP isn't it ?

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

i ran it but didnt detect any update for drivers also driver max However DriverPack-17-Online_369305223.1493746835

shows a 198 MB update for that intel graphic 4600

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

i posted question and i hope sombody answers me

my windows in 10 enterprise X64

Colif

Win 11 Master
wonder what version number its on
right click start
choose run...
type winver and press enter

Just curious, latest normal version 1703 (build 15063.296) - Enterprise should be supported by a corporate IT team anyway, I know individuals can get it but its unusual.

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

so is it

latest normal version 1703 (build 15063.296)

Colif

Win 11 Master
that might just mean the debugger can't read the dump files. If you still get bsod, I would read the instructions on top of this page and ask them as they have other ways to read dumps - https://www.tenforums.com/bsod-crashes-debugging/

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

i am getting BSOD in unusual moments

for example i am watching movie and then i am clicking in seek bar to set movie time and then BOMB

or last night i just opened ORBIT download manager software and closed all softs to use night download and got error twice :|

and tommorow after uninstalling that internal driver i didnt get BSOD yet

i should check it again tonight

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017
got BSOD but no dump created

is there any log on system Apart from dump files to recognize this BSOD ?

when i check i found my windows update center automatickly updated my intel graphic

Colif

Win 11 Master
If the bsod happens before windows starts fully it can just not have time to create a dump, same as a few other things like if PC freezes. Otherwise, there should be a dump created for all bsod.

Did you post on tenforums as unless the few people who can read dumps show up, they your best bet on getting an answer for this.

javadth

Commendable
Apr 29, 2017

i sent a post in tenforums but no replay

i got new BSOD

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuV35THT-jT2hl5BWKF_SZUJpgaE

On Fri 5/12/2017 4:13:51 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\051217-24671-01.dmp
uptime: 00:43:01
This was probably caused by the following module: ntfs.sys (NTFS+0x980A)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC0000005, 0xFFFFF8007CC0980A, 0x0, 0x60)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
description: NT File System Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

Colif

Win 11 Master
0xC0000005: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
A memory access violation occurred. (Parameter 4 of the bug check is the address that the driver attempted to access.)

I don't suppose you playing Arma 3? http://www.tomshardware.com/answers/id-2900590/arma-0xc0000005-status-access-violation.html

if you don't get a reply from tenforums after 24 hours there is a sticky at top you can post in and ask for help I think (I know sticky there, i don't know what you can say in it)