Help choosing a motherboard

Chuckt3st4

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017
So, i bought an rx 580 nitro plu 8gbs, i have an intel DH67CL, i thought it was going to workout, but the ram slots are too close to where the gpu is connected, the backplate gets on the way and it doesnt fit. Im kinda short on money so i need a good motherboard as cheap as possible and also a case that will fit all of this.
My build is
Cpu: I7 2600
Motherboard: Intel DH67CL
Ram: kingston kvr1333d3n9/8g (2 of them)
PSU: EVGA 600 Bronze
Im really sad it didnt fit, thats why i need a agood cheap motherboard and case, i live in Mexico so anything on amazon that ships here would be fine ( in case there is one in discount right now or something)
Also, im planning to upgrade to ryzen in the future, so it would be nice if its compatible with it too.

MnMWizard

Respectable
Mar 9, 2016
Well I assume the motherboard is either mITX or mATX, so getting a different one might not help as all of that size will probably have the same problem. Do you know what size your motherboard and case is? Not cm/in, I mean mITX, mATX, ATX, etc.

Chuckt3st4

Commendable
Jan 28, 2017

Sadly i do not know, thats why i want a motherboard that is guarateed to fit the rx 580 nitro + and also a case that fits it.

MnMWizard

Respectable
Mar 9, 2016
Well IMO it will be very cost ineffective to get a new motherboard only instead of upgrading your CPU/RAM(if needed) as well. What is your budget for this upgrade, both for just the case and motherboard as well as if you were to upgrade your CPU/RAM/Case/Motherboard (preferably in USD but it doesn't really matter)?