mouse disconnecting and reconnecting

army4mar

Prominent
May 12, 2017
Hello i have a mouse problem.
it keeps disconnecting and reconnecting from time to time and i hear the unplung sound.
this mouse worked just fine for 3 4 months and now suddenly i have this problem.. i dont know what causes it because i didnt changed the usb port or any settings. + that i have some scrolling problems whenever i scroll it goes the opposite direction that i m scrolling

Solution
try plugging it into a usb 2 port at back of computer (black connector) instead of USB 3, also you can try to goto device manager right click on mouse and deleted (and remove driver) and reboot machine with mouse unplugged, when windows comes up, plug mouse in and wait for new drivers to be installed.

PS: it is possible it a mouse issue, but I think is a usb/driver issue at this time

try plugging it into a usb 2 port at back of computer (black connector) instead of USB 3, also you can try to goto device manager right click on mouse and deleted (and remove driver) and reboot machine with mouse unplugged, when windows comes up, plug mouse in and wait for new drivers to be installed.

PS: it is possible it a mouse issue, but I think is a usb/driver issue at this time

Solution