Stuck at black loading screen After booting my computer

Watamelun

Prominent
May 15, 2017
So My computer recently got a blue screen, which said DPC Watchdog violation. So what I did was I force rebooted the computer ( since it was stuck at 0) and then when it booted up again it said something about a disk checking process. This process just looped itself so I skipped it and then I'm presented to a black loading screen ( no logo just the "loading circle"). I waited for about 40 minutes before getting impatient and repeated the process and now I'm stuck on that loading black screen. Couldn't find anything about it and I'm super stressed out since I really need my computer right now.

Specs:
Msi GeForce gtx:950
Amd Phenom II x4 965
7Gb ram
Windows 10
Samsung ssd 250gb
(Btw I recently updated my pc)

Update: I let the computer running for a whole night but nothing new has happened

Hard_Reset

Prominent
May 12, 2017

Try unplugging the machine and leaving it for a few minutes, plug it back in and reboot.

If you manage to boot up and log in, you can try the following for a fix to the BSOD:
http://www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-3128566/fix-windows-error-dpc-watchdog-violation.html

Watamelun

Prominent
May 15, 2017

I haven't tried this method yet but I think that my ssd hard drive is the problem not the motherboard. I will try this and see if it works

Update: sadly it didn't work but thanks anyways

Hard_Reset

Prominent
May 12, 2017

It does sound like a hard drive issue at this point.