ASIO gone from Voicemeeter after audio drivers reinstall

NeedHelpBuildingPC

Reputable
May 3, 2015
So recently I noticed there was no 'boost microphone volume' (or whatever it's called) in my windows recording devices when clicking on properties my microphone. I thought this to be unusual so I decided to reinstall all of my Realtek drivers to try and fix the problem. After trying out every version I could find I came to the conclusion that my mic must not support 'microphone boost' as it is a USB mic, anyway, I can just boost the volume using Voicemeeter so it wasn't a huge problem. All was fine, until I noticed that the AISO along with the KS options are now missing in Voicemeeter banana, when they were there before (http://imgur.com/p2M8PA8).
This is a huge issue as all the other options other than ASIO give huge amounts of audio lag which is most noticeable while gaming and gives a huge disadvantage in games like CSGO.
I have tried uninstalling every version of any Realtek drivers I can find, and reinstalling Voicemeeter multiple times with no success. This is super annoying as everything was working fine before I decided to mess with things. I have come here as a last resort, any help appreciated.
Thanks.

NeedHelpBuildingPC

Reputable
May 3, 2015

I already tried rollback, but because I had installed lots of different versions of the driver to try and fix my previous issue, it just rolled back to another broken one.
I'm using a MSI Z170-A PRO motherboard with Windows 10.