Ubisoft Plans To Release New 'Assassin's Creed,' 'Far Cry' Games In Coming Fiscal Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaB1971

Commendable
Feb 24, 2016
These are my opinions and are not endorsed by any political party or action group:

Far Cry 5 will be Ghost Recon Wildlands with a mild change in the character skins and some voice over work... hopefully no tired faces in the script...

Assassin's Creed needs to actually get back to the story they set in motion in Assassin's Creed II and not just keep jumping to different periods in time and forgetting about what was done in previous games... Although a follow on to Black Flag would be nice as they left the story half way done as well... I enjoyed the boat-i-ness of the game.

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
Sweeet! Just started replaying FC3 and FC4 in entirety (finding all the treasure chests etc). I never quite got into FC Primal though - sometimes the oldies are the best.

Can't wait for FC5.

A bit of a non sequitur but my all time most insane gaming moments are:

1) Call of Duty MW - stealth mission
2) Thief - any one of the scary as schit missions but the Cradle has got to be the most "schit my pants creepy moment ever. "
3) Far Cry 3, 4 - just random moments like watching a bear fight a tiger, and the satisfying head shot from a mile away with a .50 cal rifle
4) Wing Commander - all of them except maybe privateer and prophecy
5) Spellcasting series - obscure text based game but I was a teen at the time and I yanked off so many times to "hucking" the pretty babes. It was an ingenious game and to this day I swear JK Rowling stole their entire premise from Spellcasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.