Windows crash and reboot problem

Tyughe

Prominent
May 16, 2017
Hi,
I was playing csgo on my pc and I started up the game and my pc crashed. So, the pc restarted, however, was not able to reboot to the login. I have gone through all of the automatic repair options, but nothing has worked. If anyone may know a solution to the problem that would be very appreciated. I am also on windows 10
Thank you

Solution
KK sounds like your going to need a reinstall of your OS from scratch. This will make sure there is no virus or malware. If the OS installs without issue check your drive for errors. The company that made the drive has tools to test with. IE WD use data lifeguard or seagate seatools. If all is ok then write it off as virus/malware.

Tyughe

Prominent
May 16, 2017
Thank you for your suggestions,
Could it be a corrupted windows file, I tried diagnosing the problem in the command prompt and it said there were missing files. Also when I tried wiping the drive within the repair tool, it was unable to do so

Tyughe

Prominent
May 16, 2017
No this is the first crash i have had, other than when I was overclocking my cpu. The only thing I think would cause the corruption is malware. Thank you

KK sounds like your going to need a reinstall of your OS from scratch. This will make sure there is no virus or malware. If the OS installs without issue check your drive for errors. The company that made the drive has tools to test with. IE WD use data lifeguard or seagate seatools. If all is ok then write it off as virus/malware.

Solution