So I just bought a new PC with these specs:
My specs are:
intel i5 7600k
Asus strix h270f
Samsung ssd 260 gb
Evg power supply 750 gold tier
Nzxt kraken cpu cooler x42
Asus geforce 1060 3gb oc

The problem that just occured is that I was in a game of overwatch, left to go bathroom game back and the screen was black with REALLY LOUD fan coming form the tower. Whilst the PC was still on i opened the side cover of the case and realised it was the GPU fan going on what seemds like 100% fan speed. I switched the PC off. Then restarted and now i'm getting this screen:

PC%20screen%20%281%29.jpg

Its a black screen white vertical stripe. The entire reason i got a new PC was because a similar thing was happneing to my old PC. I thought it was the motherboard or GPU or PSU so i bought an entire new PC. The only same things i kept are the monitor, the windows (i cloned my old windows 10 onto a new ssd and am using it now) and the powerboard (where all the plugs for devices go into) and obviously the room is the same. I'm starting to the thing either 1. my monitor is blown 2. the powerboard is faulty or the circuits in the wall (as my house is quite old) arent working correctly. I could reinstall the windows however i barely have any stuff on it besides are a few games and when this happened with my old pc, i did a fresh install and this didnt fix it.

What you guys think?

Solution
Hi turns out it was the drivers on the Windows 10 i was using. For all put there that have issues i suggest using DDU and uninstalling all drivers with your GPU for Nvidia. Then reatart and download latest driver from nvidia website ! This workes been working now for 2-3 weeks. Thank you all!

Animulistic

Commendable
May 18, 2017
The monitor cable has been tested whilst it hangs - not the issue as all cables show the same issue.

The monitor is old though, I'm getting a new one soon so might swap it our for testing.

It's difficult to change rooms as there isn't many rooms with ample space to fit PC and monitor. I got an electrician coming on the weekend to check the points in the wall out. He said they may be drops in current.

Drops in current certainly could hang PC, but they should not cause display issue. Your problem is complicated, so more testing is needed. That is why I suggest trying at different house. Even as that is surely troublesome, it can certainly help finding cause.

Animulistic

Commendable
May 18, 2017
Thanks for your help so far Dragor.

Okay so i turned it on this morning just out of curiosity. And it worked. An hour later, the screen went black and the fans were spinning soooo loud. I left it on and took the side cover off. It sounded like the GPU fans were the culprit.

After abit of research, i tested using the dvi cable straight to the motherboard and no HDMI to the GPU after the fans go loud and black screen. I could get picture! Alot of solutions online said there could be many reasons for this. One solution was reseating the GPU, so I Tried that to no avail.

I will try moving it to another place in the house today.

Animulistic

Commendable
May 18, 2017
Hi turns out it was the drivers on the Windows 10 i was using. For all put there that have issues i suggest using DDU and uninstalling all drivers with your GPU for Nvidia. Then reatart and download latest driver from nvidia website ! This workes been working now for 2-3 weeks. Thank you all!

Solution