When playing games, randomly comes black screen, freezes and sound sounds. Sometimes computer restarts

susursLV

Prominent
May 18, 2017
When I playing games randomly comes black screen, freezes and sound sounds. Sometimes it even restarts.
My computer specs:
Gigabyte radeon rx 460 windforce 4GB
RAM 6
Intel(R) Core Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz
64-bit operating system.
Please help me, and thanks for every second when you helped me.

Solution
Hello susursLV

Can you please check if all your drivers are up-to-date, and that Windows has all the latest updates installed?

If not done yet, you may also want to Defragment Windows.

Also, you can run any PC optimization tool such as Ccleaner or Ashampoo WinOptimizer to see if it is able to remove any unwanted files that are the cause of the problem.

Sometime Increasing the Virtual Memory and/or Running the SFC /SCANNOW Command also help.

Feel free to report back if any further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)

susursLV

Prominent
May 18, 2017

Thanks for answer, I will try. Thanks again!

susursLV

Prominent
May 18, 2017

I'm sorry, but nothing. I also want to say, that sometimes come notification andit says - "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure"

Hello again susursLV

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. I was engaged with a few other things.

With the error "Default Radeon WattMan settings have been restored due to unexpected system failure", it looks like it's the display driver that's culprit.

You may want to Restart Windows In Safe Mode with Networking and update the graphics driver manually.

Also, this solution helped the guy resolve the issue, and this thread on one of the AMD's forum is worth a look as well.

Hope this helps.

Please reply back for any further assistance.

Cheers!! :)

Solution

TRENDING THREADS