Computer won't start up in any way

ouak

Prominent
May 18, 2017
Hello, I've recently encountered the "Preparing Automatic Repair" and "Repairing disk errors. This might take over an hour to complete" booting loop bugs. Of course, there are many ways to get rid of them, but each method in Troubleshooting that I have attempted never works. I can't even reset my PC and remove everything, it says the disk drive is locked. I can't do a system recovery. Whenever I type in the command prompt something that would usually help and reboot the computer, it says, "The disk structure is corrupted and unreadable."

I'm sure there is a sure way to bypass all of these, but I don't have much time for searching and watching, I'd like a concise answer.

My PC is an HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-b114.

ouak

Prominent
May 18, 2017

I've only had my PC since 11/19/16, I haven't used it everyday and barely eaten up the storage.

ouak

Prominent
May 18, 2017

I don't know if I have warranty, and I don't know which drive I need to fix/which one I would buy. My computer's glass broke a few months back and that took ~250 dollars to fix, and recently it slid off my desk when I pulled a chair, thankfully it landed unharmed externally.

ouak

Prominent
May 18, 2017

(Idk much about computers) The hard disk drive is a hardware fix, right? And what if a replacement doesn't fix the problem?

ouak

Prominent
May 18, 2017

Alright, thank you!