Multiple blue screen errors

equalix

Prominent
May 21, 2017
Hey guys! Recently my computer has been freezing/BSOD'ing my while I play games (LoL, PUBG, Rust, and CSGO).

Here are my specifications using Speccy

Heres a little background information:
Before all this happened, I installed a recent windows update that was pretty large and it took a while to install. I also dusted out my computer without taking any parts out. Once that finished, I set everything back up and noticed my start menu and task bar were being very unresponsive and laggy. Basically explorer.exe was "Not responding." I decided to update my video drivers and it fortunately fixed one of the problems for my computer. After fixing my start menu/task bar, my computer started to freeze and blue screen while playing games. The past few days my computer would freeze at random times. I've played a couple of LoL games (30~ minutes long) without freezing/blue screening but whenever I load the higher intensive games like Rust, PUBG and sometimes CSGO, I would frequently freeze/blue screen more. One time, I restarted my computer after experiencing these crashes and suddenly my headset does not work. Another time, my mouse did not work too. It became unresponsive and I have tried unplugging and plugging it back in. Once I plugged my headset/mouse on a different port (in the back of my tower), I received a blue screen error... I also got a couple blue screens while watching TV shows and accidentally moving my PC tower just a little bit...

Here are most of the blue screen errors I have gotten over the past 2 days (terrible pics sorry)

Solutions I have already tried:
Updated BIOS, video card and sound drivers
Uninstalled most of my games, and unneeded software
Defragged and "trimmed" my two hard drives (one is a SSD which has my OS on it)
Ran and completed "chkdsk C: /r"
Ran multiple scans using CMD prompt using this site
Ran multiple virus scans using Malwarebytes

Most of you are probably guessing now it might be a hardware issue but other than that I appreciate any solutions to help me get rid of my BSODs and random freezes for most of my games. I am most likely going to open my computer again tomorrow to double check if any hardware is faulty. If you need additional information like logs or some sort please request them!
Thank you for your time! :D

EDIT:
Problems are pretty much fixed. I am guessing that the big windows 10 update I installed 2-3 days ago affected my drivers (I think?). Installed new drivers from my motherboard website and re-seated/dusted my parts just in case and received no blue screens/freezes

equalix

Prominent
May 21, 2017

https://pastebin.com/FixrbuFm
I ran WhoCrashed and I got this. It looks like a driver issue.

Edit: I went to my mobo's website and installed all of the latest drivers. I also re-seated every part and dusted everything. Ran a few higher intensive games and did not freeze or crash within the usual time I would have.