Hello my friends,

i just bought some new pc part:
Ryzen 1700
G Skill Flare X 3200 Mhz
Asus Crosshair
Hero 6
Gainward 1080 GLH Edition

Some parts i use are from my old computer:
Cooler Master 600w Silten Pro (around 5 years old)
Fractal Define R5
Crucial MX200 250GB (1 year old)

My OS is Win 10 with the latest updates and all drivers (GPU, Chipset) are up to date.
BIOS is updated to the lastest version: CROSSHAIR VI HERO BIOS 1201 Update AGESA code to 1.0.0.4a and improve system compatibility from 2017/05/15

Every time i start the pc (cold boot) it restarts once bevor i can see the Asus Bios logo with the instructions (how i can get in the bios). It restarts afte around 2 seconds and most of the time i can get into windows 10. Sometimes it reboots twice and then boots. It runs stable. I've OCed the Ryzen to 3.7 Ghz with stock voltage and it runs fine at prime95 (1h) with max 45C. I thought some of the OC would be the problem but after loading the default setting by reseting the Cmos mit the switch in the back of the mainboard the problem still exists. All settings on the mainboard are default now (CPU at 3 Ghz, RAM at 2400 Mhz).
I also runned a memtest (8 instances with 2048 mb each to cover my 16 gigs of ram) over 2 houres with no error.

Heres a video of the Q-Code LED of the mainboard
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vo18wrqk4sifg9b/20170521_170158.mp4?dl=0

I think it crashes at 16 or A6 when the CPU led shines. In the manual the codes 19 - 1C are mentioned as "Pre-memory PCH initialization is started" What can i do?

Sorry for my bad english, i'm not a nativ speaker (from germany)

Thanks for your help guys! :)

Intecknicolour

Reputable
Feb 15, 2015
i have the same problem as you. it restarts during POST and tells me to enter BIOS to "recover BIOS settings".

Once i enter BIOS and leave, it boots normally.