IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL windows 10 while gaming

Wardparrot

Prominent
May 23, 2017
Hi,

While playing overwatch, during a non intensive part (in spawn) i got a great BSoD with the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL message. i have seen elsewhere that the 2 files listed below are helpful.

I also crashed 2 other times tonight, both while playing world of warcraft (Afking in dalaran) and watching a youtube video. Those 2 crashes did not give me a BSoD but rather froze everything and put some sound on a loop like a screamer.

I have been crashing for months, mostly like the WoW crashes. This is the first time i have received the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD.
I have received the stop code PFN_LIST_CORRUPT before, and to try and solve all the crashing problems all at once i reinstalled windows. That was in march and it seemed to solve most of my crashing issues. they were still there but drastically reduced. instead of 3-5 a day i would get 1 every couple days. Then a windows update came and the crashing all but stopped, and randomly came back today, 5/23.

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Memory.dmp
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vy0Eon2wNbTmpvQjBwYndoOTQ/view?usp=sharing
Minidump file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7Vy0Eon2wNbblJGSkFPUzFaZ1U/view?usp=sharing

Solution
A driver is corrupting your Memory. Use Driver Verifier to locate that driver and uninstall/re-install it to see if that works, if not, then try disabling it entirely. If it's a driver you don't have access to, disable the driver. If you have to disable the driver, wait until the driver's manufacturer comes out with a solution.

Also, you may want to run a backup of your system in case something like this happens and it's more severe. If you don't use a tool like this already and are new to backing up, I recommend Rollback Rx. If you're familiar with disk imaging, a more traditional disk imager like Macrium Reflect will work.

LukeFatwalker

Reputable
Dec 29, 2015
A driver is corrupting your Memory. Use Driver Verifier to locate that driver and uninstall/re-install it to see if that works, if not, then try disabling it entirely. If it's a driver you don't have access to, disable the driver. If you have to disable the driver, wait until the driver's manufacturer comes out with a solution.

Also, you may want to run a backup of your system in case something like this happens and it's more severe. If you don't use a tool like this already and are new to backing up, I recommend Rollback Rx. If you're familiar with disk imaging, a more traditional disk imager like Macrium Reflect will work.

Solution