Is it safe to buy from Respawn.in ?

Utkarsh Mahajan

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
I saw hyper 212 evo at just rs 1800 on their site while none other site is selling below rs 2500. The website said that they provide COD but while payment, there is no cod option. That site is not Https secure. The website seems to have good reviews but they all are for their steam wallet codes. Does anyone has purchased with them already ? I want to buy a cooler quickly cause my pc wont last longer with 98c. If its just bad then is tx3 good at the same price from other reputed site? i don't want to take risk and i am out of time.

Will a tx3 work with i5-2500?

Non-secure site, not even on the checkout page, so don't risk it, not even to save money. It could cost you lot more if someone gets hold of your bank or card details off the site.

Plenty of secure vendor sites to choose from without needing to take risks like that.

Utkarsh Mahajan

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013

Yea i know but its confusing that, hyper 212 evo there has 195 reviews and all seems legit as some people complain that it doesn't fit while most people say its the best for this price. i am really out of money. so i had listed my i3 and deepcool alta 7 on ebay and it was sold day before yesterday. i have to ship it by today and i can't really go beyond rs 2000. That was my last hope and i won't be able to purchase a cooler with my pc as there will be no cooler till i get one. :(