Critical process died error blue screen

mrsinister007

Reputable
Jul 5, 2015
So iam able to start my pc but after 15 minutes it gives the blue screen error. I can't restart my pc too as the error always comes on restarting.
So it wont let me system restore
Also.tried the run/sfc scannow.
Please help.
Edit: it now wont even boot.

Solution
Now if you receive such an error message, here are some of the things you could try and see.

1] Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and see if that helps. Run the Driver Verifier Manager and see if it helps troubleshoot, identify & resolve the device driver problems.

2] Run sfc /scannow or System File Checker to check for and replace corrupted system files if any. If you are unable to boot to desktop, you may run System File Checker in Safe Mode or Offline.

3] You may also want to run DISM to repair a corrupt system image.

4] Open Devices Manager and see if any devices are marked with the exclamation point. Update your Drivers and see if that resolves the issue. Did you install any new device or hardware recently? Disable...

suryan777

Prominent
May 24, 2017
Now if you receive such an error message, here are some of the things you could try and see.

1] Run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter and see if that helps. Run the Driver Verifier Manager and see if it helps troubleshoot, identify & resolve the device driver problems.

2] Run sfc /scannow or System File Checker to check for and replace corrupted system files if any. If you are unable to boot to desktop, you may run System File Checker in Safe Mode or Offline.

3] You may also want to run DISM to repair a corrupt system image.

4] Open Devices Manager and see if any devices are marked with the exclamation point. Update your Drivers and see if that resolves the issue. Did you install any new device or hardware recently? Disable, remove or uninstall it and see if it helps.

5] Perform a Clean Boot. When you start the computer in clean boot, the computer starts by using a pre-selected minimal set of drivers and startup programs. Clean-boot troubleshooting is designed to isolate a performance problem.

6] If the problem started appearing recently, use System Restore to restore your computer back to a good point and see if it makes the problem go away. If it started after you updated your operating system, you may want to stop that particular update from being installed, and report the problem to Microsoft.

7] Disable Sleep and Hibernate in your Power Setting and see if it helps. You will get these settings in Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > Power Options > Edit Plan Settings. Use this process to disable Hibernation if you had earlier enabled it.

8] See in an update to your system BIOS or firmware is available.

9] Check the System Log in Event Viewer and see if and error messages point you in the direction to troubleshoot.

Solution