I updated Windows 10, now all of my steam games crash.

ComputerWontBoot

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2015
I updated Windows 10 to the newest update because it relentlessly pestered me to update it (it would routinely drag me out of online matches to give me the notification to update). Actually, I never selected to update. I opened the 'select a time' window and just left it alone and while I wasn't using the computer, I guess it decided on its own when it felt like updating, so when I returned to my computer it was in the midst of an update. God bless Windows 10. Anyways, after maybe 15 minutes of waiting, I was ready to go. I opened up Rainbow Six Siege. It crashed while the logos were loading. Twice. Then I got into a game, and it crashed. Then I got into another game, and it crashed. At this point, I was starting to get a little suspicious about how the game seemed to be crashing slightly more frequently than usual (My graphics card is a 1050 Ti so this shouldn't be a problem). At this point, I opened CS;GO, and after muting every player in the match, I started playing. However, not long after this the game crashed again. This made me very suspicious since CS;GO simply just doesn't crash. This shouldn't be happening. I think it has to do with the Windows 10 update, I was running these games fine earlier today. How do I fix this? Thanks

Solution
Press Win + R to launch Run and type into dxdiag and press the Enter. Check your DirectX version on the System tab and go to the Display/Render/Sound/Input tab. Check the Notes to see if there are any problems. Search for solutions to fix any issues.

Disable Gaming Recording by click the Start button and go to the Xbox app via the menu or tile. Sign in the app and go to the Settings to select the GameDVR. Turn off the Record game clips and screenshots using the Game DVR.

Try Driver Signature Enforcement diabled on Windows 10. The link below describes the process to disabling.
http://www.drivethelife.com/windows-drivers/how-to-disable-driver-signature-enforcement-on-windows-10-8-7-xp-vista.html

Hep

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2013
I'm currently experiencing several different BSOD's as well along with apparently countless other Windows 10 users as of late. I've been through countless steps and nothing seems to help. The more I look into it, the more it's sounding like a issue with Windows 10 (Creators) update and is effecting users with completely different configurations and setups. I'm personally going to try a few more suggestions before I try and revert back to a previous Windows 10 version prior to the creators update.

Did you ever find a solutions for yours?

Press Win + R to launch Run and type into dxdiag and press the Enter. Check your DirectX version on the System tab and go to the Display/Render/Sound/Input tab. Check the Notes to see if there are any problems. Search for solutions to fix any issues.

Disable Gaming Recording by click the Start button and go to the Xbox app via the menu or tile. Sign in the app and go to the Settings to select the GameDVR. Turn off the Record game clips and screenshots using the Game DVR.

Try Driver Signature Enforcement diabled on Windows 10. The link below describes the process to disabling.
http://www.drivethelife.com/windows-drivers/how-to-disable-driver-signature-enforcement-on-windows-10-8-7-xp-vista.html

Solution