problem in windows 10 admin account

Vincent-tedd

Commendable
Nov 14, 2016
hi.
my built in admin account;s user folder deleted. its registry kies are deleted to. now i cant load my built in administrator account. please help me.

Solution

If your question is taken literally you can press start and type Reset. Click on reset and choose your preferred method.

Not a way to unbake that cake.

This is a good day. You learned what not to do and one way to fix it.

While there are registry changes which can effectively break the OS you can back-up the registry prior to making some types of changes. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/322756/how-to-back-up-and-restore-the-registry-in-windows
Hello Vincent-tedd

It looks like you were using any other account that belonged to the Administrators group, probably the one Windows allowed you to create during the installation process.

Reason
By default, the built-in Administrator account is disabled so it is unlikely that you were using it unless you have manually enabled it from the Computer Management snap-in. Also, you can't delete the built-in Administrator account. It is only possible if you play with the registry.

If the account you were using is deleted and so are its document files, you may have to use any efficient third-party data recovery tool such as Recuva or EaseUs Data Recovery.

To get back your account, you can either Create a New User with the same name or Restore Windows to an Earlier State, i.e. when the account existed.

Feel free to report back if further assistance is needed.

Cheers!! :)

Vincent-tedd

Commendable
Nov 14, 2016
hi dear viveknayyar007

recuva and easeus could not recover my admin account folder. unfortunately i dont have a restore point.

i there any way to reset built in administrator files and registries to default?

If your question is taken literally you can press start and type Reset. Click on reset and choose your preferred method.

Not a way to unbake that cake.

This is a good day. You learned what not to do and one way to fix it.

While there are registry changes which can effectively break the OS you can back-up the registry prior to making some types of changes. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/322756/how-to-back-up-and-restore-the-registry-in-windows

Solution