Is this update any good

Abbas_Dhd

Reputable
Dec 17, 2016
Hello
I recently got windows 10 1607 update but I'm confused is that any good as compared to 1511 version
Especially performance ,sometimes it seems like its slightly lagging after update
Plz help

Solution
Yes the Windows 10 1607 update is good but it is old and out of date. The problem with any update is that it can slow down your system that is why a clean install is always the best course of action if you have the time and inclination.

The newest version of Windows 10 is 1704, it is called the Creators Update. You should download that and install it and see if that helps your system.
Yes the Windows 10 1607 update is good but it is old and out of date. The problem with any update is that it can slow down your system that is why a clean install is always the best course of action if you have the time and inclination.

The newest version of Windows 10 is 1704, it is called the Creators Update. You should download that and install it and see if that helps your system.

Solution

Abbas_Dhd

Reputable
Dec 17, 2016

Thank you so much
But I can't do clean install as I dont have license key my windows is digitally activated
Is there any other way to do it

You do not need a license key if your system is digitally activated. When you are installing the upgraded version of Windows 10 you can skip the part that asks for a product code.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/1950-clean-install-windows-10-a.html

Abbas_Dhd

Reputable
Dec 17, 2016

That means I can directly create a bootable media and install latest windows 10 and even without product key