Computer infinitely booting

youngmodder123

Honorable
Sep 6, 2013
Hey guys,
I was doing some cleaning on my PC with CCleaner yesterday. I had just cleaned the files and was fixing some registry errors when my computer froze. I turned it off with the power button but when I turned it back on it won't boot. The bios flashes and i see the windows logo with the loading circle for a few seconds when the screen switches to black with just the loading circle and no logo. The loading circle then spins indefinitely. I tried a system image and restore point but didn't have any set up. I also tried to refresh my PC with just my files but it says there isn't enough space on my disk. I also tried startup repair but it doesn't fix the problem. Safe mode also only results in a black screen with no logo or loading circle. I don't know what to do and I don't want to wipe my computer. Im running windows 10 pro. Help!

Solution
You could try to boot your PC with a recovery/repair disc for your specific OS version, im pretty sure you can download them from microsoft directly.

If that fails however it seems your only option is to make a fresh installation.
You could try to boot your PC with a recovery/repair disc for your specific OS version, im pretty sure you can download them from microsoft directly.

If that fails however it seems your only option is to make a fresh installation.

Solution