thoughts on my new build for 4k gaming

LethalPenguin88

Honorable
May 9, 2013
I've been looking at my finances and have been thinking about a new build for some time and have allocated roughly £2500 towards this. I will mainly be using this pc for gaming @ 4k and hopefully the list below will be able to handle it with ease. however I must state that I do not have the monitor for it yet (still @1080p) but will be buying one in the near future. Until then I did some research and put together a build but wanted to ask for some thoughts on it and if ive gone over the top with anything or if I need to improve certain parts, all criticism is welcome :)

Case
be quiet! - Dark Base Pro 900 (Black/Orange) ATX Full Tower Case

Motherboard
Asus - STRIX Z270-E GAMING ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

CPU
Intel - Core i7-7700K 4.2GHz Quad-Core Processor

Cooler
Corsair - H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Memory
Corsair - Vengeance LPX 32GB (4 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory

GPU
EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB FTW3 GAMING iCX Video Card

Storage
Samsung - 960 EVO 250GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive (for Windows)
Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive (for games)
Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive (for everything else)

PSU
EVGA - SuperNOVA G2 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply

One last thing is that I currently play MMO's mainly but want to play ME: Andromeda, Dawn of War 3 and will probably purchase Destiny 2 when that comes out which I think will have quite high specs but again I hope this build will handle it.

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
2X8gb set of memory is all you need.
I would get the 850 watt PSU incase you see you need to run 2 of those cards in SLI for the 4K gaming.
I still cringe on 4K gaming because on the more demanding games a single video card is still not up to it without turning down some settings that defeat the purpose of a 4K monitor.
For most mmo's you should be fine.