AMD Radeon causes BSOD

ChristosSs

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Hello,
Recently i experience BSOD - Dpc watchdog violation on laptop every time i boot in Normal mode. In safe mode i didn't have any problem. From the minidumps and from other's help we saw that the problem was AMD Radeon Card. So i disable it from safe mode and tried to install newest drivers in normal mode but while it was installing BSOD again. Then i tried to unistall drivers in safe mode from device manager but instead AMD Radeon is not showing in device manager. I tried to install newest drivers but only Amd catalyst control was installed and then after 1-2 minutes blue screen again. Here are the two minidumps of the last BSOD http://www.mediafire.com/file/o8jl55d03f00fou/Minidumps2.zip

It's seems like whenever i do something related with amd catalyst control center pc freeze and then blue screen.
I tried to unistall AMD catalyst control center from programs in Normal Mode and blue screen. I can't unistall it from safe mode because it needs Windows Installer. Can i somehow do it? Also i have a backup registry could this solve the problem? Still no AMD Radeon HD 7670 in device manager , only HD graphics 4000.

Ralston18

Titan

ChristosSs

Prominent
May 30, 2017
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop/legacy?product=legacy3&os=Windows+10+-+64
Those are the drivers which I tried to install. As I said whenever I try to do something related with AMD Radeon graphic card pc freeze and then blue screen. For example i couldn't even uninstall amd catalyst control center in normal mode. Can I do it somehow in safe mode? I forgot to mention the problem caused when I launched Dota2 game and pc froze.
Thank your for your answers

ChristosSs

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Many thanks for helping me sir,

I did. Finally i got rid of amd drivers using ddu unistaller in safe mode. Then i reboot in normal mode and started to install latest AMD drivers. Install was on progress and i thought finally the problem solved. Then pc froze and BSOD Dpc Watchdog Violation. It's like the system don't want to use AMD Radeon, although now is recognised in Device manager and shows it has drivers installed. There is the latest minidump file of BSOD
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2m4w2ldl4zajjdl/053117-44015-01.dmp

My laptop is a Hp pavilion G6 with i3 3110, HD graphics 4000 and AMD radeon 7670M switchable.
Should i unistall both cards drivers with DDU unistaller and then install HD first and Radeon next based in the link you provided me ? Right now i've disable AMD from device manager in safe mode and i am using laptop in Normal mode without problems.

ChristosSs

Prominent
May 30, 2017
Should I delete both Intel and AMD drivers with display device Uninstaller and then after reboot in normal mode install Intel first and amd second? Without graphic drivers could the pc boot in normal mode? Can I test my Radeon somehow to see if it is hardware problem?
I am using Windows 10

ChristosSs

Prominent
May 30, 2017

Might be hardware issue. Laptop was making noise when i was playing games. Now the most of the noise is gone while i have disable AMD and using only Intel HD graphics 4000. Can i somehow test graphic card for hardware problems?