Increasing computer crashing -- Help greatly appreciated!!

1500TinySpaceships

Prominent
May 31, 2017
Hi there!

I have been using my home built PC for almost two years now without incident, but have recently been experiencing ever increasing crashes, making using the machine almost impractical.

Initially, the PC would only crash when loading a game, and would not do so consistently. The crashes persisted however and became more frequent, eventually baring me from starting any graphics heavy application. Recently it has started crashing when watching videos, live streams, and using in browser applications like Google Drawings. These have become more frequent, culminating in the computer crashing before I could even log in (to the PC) today.

When the crashes happened strictly when playing games, I observed that the GPU fans would not turn on, even when running a heavy game, but would on start up, however, I dismissed this as the GPU waiting for a heavier load to turn on the fans. I also installed the newest drivers for my GPU.

After messing about with, and finding no aid in, a variety of 'find your crash' programs I finally was referred to my PCs Reliability Monitor where it shows that there have been numerous crashes as well as the stopping of a "BSvcProcessor.exe" and a frequent "hardware errors". The two issues labeled in quotes do not appear with every instance of a crash.

I do not know the significance of either of the two aforementioned errors but will include the problem signatures bellow, as well as my PC stats as best I can.

Also, it is worth mentioning that I did take the computer into a local computer repairman regarding a different issue in the beginning of the crashes. The crashing did start before this, however, and appeared to disappear for a short time immediately after. Again, that trip was a different problem though, regarding windows not coordinating updates with my hardware.

I do not know half as much as I would like about computers or my own machine but will do whatever I can to bring back the functionality of the PC I have spent a significant amount of money, blood, and sweat to produce. Thank you so much for your time and assistance!

Computer Info:
Operating System: Windows 10 pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz
Memory: 16.0 GB (15.9 usable)
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Stop of "BSvcProcessor.exe" (not presesnt in recent crashes):
Description
Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\Gabriel Bruce\AppData\Local\Microsoft\BingSvc\BSvcProcessor.exe
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: BSvcProcessor.exe
Application Version: 1.0.6.0
Application Timestamp: 563b2359
Fault Module Name: BSvcProcessor.exe
Fault Module Version: 1.0.6.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 563b2359
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00007b80
OS Version: 10.0.14393.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 2beb
Additional Information 2: 2beba6fb4680d73a8c78ca7c24ccdb46
Additional Information 3: 658c
Additional Information 4: 658c5b10bf6dac71bf33c5470aab5cba
Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: 5075ad1700b799b5c67ef63b9b3deee4 (107732679773)

Hardware Error (not present in recent crashes):
Description
A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.
Problem signature
Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
Code: 144
Parameter 1: 3003
Parameter 2: ffffd4015a19c838
Parameter 3: 40010007
Parameter 4: 0
OS version: 10_0_14393
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1
OS Version: 10.0.14393.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Extra information about the problem
Bucket ID: LKD_0x144_USBHUB3_DEVICE_ENUMERATION_FAILURE_UsbHub3!TelemetryData_CreateReport_VEN_0000_DEV_0000_REV_0000
Server information: b070501f-475d-4820-93e2-eaba5fee962d

Thank you again!

Solution
what power supply is in your pc. if it a cheap or no name unit it can have cap issues and be sending unclean power into your rig. start debug with making a memtest86 boot usb stick and run it over night. check that your mb bios is up to date and there no bios bugs that need to be fixed. download hardware info 64 bit set it to sensor and logging and watch your 12v rail.
quick google search provided this insight from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_other-update/any-one-else-getting-a-bsvcprocessor-crash-every/aeb6ff3d-4572-4c21-bd90-7ce6ce738126

Method 1: I would also suggest you to run the Microsoft Safety scanner and check if it helps:

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded. To rerun a scan with the latest anti-malware definitions, download and run the Microsoft Safety Scanner again.

Disclaimer: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

If issue persist, proceed to next method.

Method 2: Try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bing Desktop and check if it helps. You may download Bing Desktop from this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=35844

what power supply is in your pc. if it a cheap or no name unit it can have cap issues and be sending unclean power into your rig. start debug with making a memtest86 boot usb stick and run it over night. check that your mb bios is up to date and there no bios bugs that need to be fixed. download hardware info 64 bit set it to sensor and logging and watch your 12v rail.

Solution