LG W2253TQ turns on for couple seconds and then turns off

dudupro

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2012
Hello!
My second monitor works but yet it doesnt, if i turn it on then the screen, shows for couple seconds and turns off again, but i can still run apps there and if i printscreen i can see the monitor from paint, aslo when i edit the resolution of the blacked out monitor and apply the resolution then it would turn on for couple seconds again too. Monitor is LG Flatron W2253TQ. I have tried conencting both monitors to GPU also 1 in GPU and 1 in MOBO, i have tried VGA and DVI, i have tried different power cables, i have tried different PC-s, my best guess is internal monitor problem, but is there any smart person to help me with it?

Will be looking towards answers and hope the best
Sten.

dudupro

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2012
There is a slight burn in the top and it happens to be the biggest chip in there, i made a picture aswell. http://i.imgur.com/OKafZYt.jpg

The chip is called: EBJ42468702
and other results throw when i search EEL-22W, but i think there is noway i can find the exact same chip.

i found EBJ42468701, the last number of mine is different and just by 1, would it work, or does it require 100% the same chip