Win 10 Freezes while watching youtube (or seems if i go change fan speed for gpu)

Ricardoaveentje

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
Hi there

i have a brand new pc

with AMD Vishera 4.1
Radeon RX 460 Windforce
RAMm: Corsair 1666Mhz ddr3 8gb
Mobo: Asus M5A97 R2.0
Coolermaster 700 Watt PSU

so since i have the computer it went back to the manufacturer cause windows couldn't shutdown so they replaced the mobo with a new one!.

i fresh installed windows 4times cause i have a new problem while watching youtube (or what seems like sometimes if i adjust fan speed for gpu) it happens 15minutes later or so.

i tried Mozzila Chrome, Edge firefox and opera did hardware acceleration off. but still have the problem the sound goes to bit snowy sound and than few moments later whole pc freezes and gets BSOD With Critical error died!.

i updated all drivers to the latest ones and still have the issue but its only if i watch youtube (or adjust fan speed of gpu) also i tried 2 different amd videocards and i still have the problem. so what could be the issue?. While gaming nothing is wrong i play the hardest graphical games out now without issue, but if i try to youtube everything goes to hell!.

please help me

(even reseted bios)(And pulled battery out) Latest Bios has been installed

Greets
Ricardo

Ricardoaveentje

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015
but its only if I watching youtube or browsing

tried windows event manager and no dumbs created. just kernel procces event code 41

the dumb file creation its on but my computer doesn't make them

temps are also looking fine!

Ricardoaveentje

Reputable
Dec 4, 2015

Maybe its software related i putted the Windows 10 iso on a bootable usb but maybe there is a bug in it. Cause if i reinstall windows the problem still occurs and i already tried 2 different gpus and the problem still excist so its not a videocard issue. I sended the computer back to the manifacturer this afternoon. But still its bothering me the computer is maybe 1 month old 750euros gone into the air. But because the computer has been used they won't return the money.

I just can't believe its hardware related again! Since the motherboard and videocard has been replaced. Could it be a bug in my windows version?

If it's a hardware problem, it sounds like hard drive or power supply.

It could also be conflicting / missing drivers