Forza Horizon 3 Windows Apps store download issue

Eriks Abzinovs

Honorable
Aug 27, 2013
Dear community.

I have recently decided to buy copy of Forza horizon 3 on PC ( fro amazon ) Activated the code in app store and proceeded to downloads.
Ahh happy days. download kicked off and off we went. ( my internet speed is super slow best of 12.6 MB/s) After download completed i had an error saying i need to reinstall game to fix it.
I did that and it did the same thing. but then i had to reinstall it from 0 all 53GB. but previous install remained download on my pc using up the space on OS SSD. ( 250 GB)

I did some research and tried to fix the issue.

re-named the windows folder directory the old the download files to .old...
Run as admin wsrestart.exe
Check if i got anniversary update.
run like other 3 CMD commands (1 unclouded power shell command in CMD)
re-downloaded the game

Still no good.

I have spent like whole weekend on this to get it going and have a blast in it but still no good.

I have NEW game download created to be stored on (G:\ drive) to see if something is off with folders but i think it wont rely help.

So please does anyone has anything to advise how can i finally get the game on my PC and play it.

Thank you :)

Eriks Abzinovs

Honorable
Aug 27, 2013

Yes.

I also registered the error that i got after downloading the game.

I have gone trough pretty much anything i have found on network that is picked as solution for other users that have been affected.

Another thing people say instead of logging on to store log in to the account whit MS account instead Local.