what's the sexiest case for under £100

mesarectifier

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
Personally I think there's nothing sexier than a generic £15 beige case that you modify to your own design...

Hmm, ThermalTake Tsunami? Quite nice.

Perhaps a delicious Lian Li? What sort of thing do you like? Does it need to come with a PSU?

mesarectifier

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2006
Okay well those both look absolutely disgusting. So what your question should be is 'what's the worst looking, but most expensive case I can get for under £100'

Man, I don't think I've seen a worse looking case than one of those dragon ones.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I tend to agree with MesaRectum (although not in such a rude way). Personally (and obviously this is all personal taste) I prefer simpler 'elegant' designs. I love the Lian-Li cases, although most of them are quite expensive. I use an Antec (can't remember which) that has a beautiful black finish and also comes with a 350W PSU that is pretty decent and it was (i think) about $150 CAD.

Talon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2004
Well I have to agree somewhat with the last two posters. Those cases are not something I would personally buy. However since you're open to suggestions anyway heres one that I really like : NXZT Apollo. Its "different" which you're obviously going for yet not garrish or too out there(in my opinion).

This case has had nothing but positive reviews from what I've seen and since I'm considering purchasing it for my next build I've read every review I could find :) You can get it with a 400w power supply for about $30 more I think too if you need it.

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
That fish one is awesome. I wonder if you could get another Lian-Li case (I like some of their other ones more) and buy that side panel for it.

KTev

Distinguished
Aug 26, 2006
Lava lamp is a bad idea. They produce to much heat.

I say build your own. Wood and plastic are easy to work with and the wood will give great audio dampening. Using sheet metal is more of a challenge but might be well worth the effort.

Thrstbster6

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2006
Okay well those both look absolutely disgusting. So what your question should be is 'what's the worst looking, but most expensive case I can get for under £100'

Man, I don't think I've seen a worse looking case than one of those dragon ones.
/agree