Is Windows 10 causing my ping spikes or it is my internet provider itself?

dA_HarV

Commendable
Jan 8, 2017
I do realize I do not have the fastest internet in the world, but when I am the only one on, I get around 60-80 ping, sometimes up to 140 but that doesn't bother me. But every time I play a game for an extended period of time 1 hour< my ping will go from 60-80s all the way up to 2200. What gets me upset the most is that I am the only one online, I am not downloading anything, and it always happens at the worst time ( I can't tell you how many rounds I've lost by this spike).

Then once I restart the game, my ping goes back to normal only for it to happen again in the next hour. I tried replacing my router, getting a new Ethernet cable and the cable going into the router, but no luck.

I tried to look up the issue since I know that other people are having the same problems, but I already have peer2peer turned off, turned off one drive, and turned off BITS (Background Intelligence Transfer System)

Any other ideas?

Solution
make sure the network card has the newest drivers and mb chipset. then turn off power savings for it and pci bus. nvidia expriance and amd feed back acts like malware turn them off.