Microphone won't work

Sakarteti

Prominent
Jun 1, 2017
Hi, I have a Neewer NW 700 Professional Studio Microphone. (I have tried using with and without the phantom power, it made no difference).

What my problem is, is that the microphone won't go loud enough. I tried turning up my microphone to 100 on the microphone setting under sound and recording. I even increased the microphone booster, but sadly it is not helping at all. I tried changing the advanced properties, under default format. It still made no difference no matter what I changed it to.

But now it won't even pick up my voice. If there is anyone who can help me with this please do not hesitate.

Solution
Given that the mic you own is driven off a 3.5mm jack, I'm wondering if your system is powered by a Relatek audio chip.

If so, please make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date while you're on the latest drivers for your sound card. In fcat I'd suggest that you uninstall your drivers and reinstall them using the latest found off Realtek's site under an elevated command,
i.e: Right click installer>Run as Administrator

ofc I'm assuming that your system is on a Realtek audio chip. Please pass on your full system's specs and your audio equipment(you mentioned a phantom power source).

Lutfij

Titan
Given that the mic you own is driven off a 3.5mm jack, I'm wondering if your system is powered by a Relatek audio chip.

If so, please make sure your motherboard BIOS is up to date while you're on the latest drivers for your sound card. In fcat I'd suggest that you uninstall your drivers and reinstall them using the latest found off Realtek's site under an elevated command,
i.e: Right click installer>Run as Administrator

ofc I'm assuming that your system is on a Realtek audio chip. Please pass on your full system's specs and your audio equipment(you mentioned a phantom power source).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS