ACER Predator XB271HUAbmiprz vs Dell S2716DG

G

Hello everyone, I've recently decided to buy a 1440p monitor thanks to the kind people on this forum who helped me make this decision.

I got suggested a Dell S2417DG, which from what I've read is a great monitor, but since I'm going to keep my new monitor for a good few years, I decided to raise my budget a bit and go for the full 27 inch 1440p experience.

The ACER Predator XB271HUAbmiprz (the TN version, not IPS) goes for about 80 euro cheaper at my local pc store, but I couldn't find any good reviews on it, although people say that the IPS version of this monitor is very good. I know that there's a difference between TN and IPS panels, viewing angles and color accuracy don't matter at all to me since I'm only using my pc for gaming and watching videos, so I don't mind the TN panel.

So what do you guys think? I'd go for the ACER since it's quite cheaper, but I'm still hesitant since I don't know much about the monitor. As always, thanks in advance. :)

Is this Dell available at all to you? http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?skuId=5293502

It's the one I've been eyeing because I'd really like to finally upgrade to 2560x1440 etc, but have been passing on model after model for years for one reason or another. My 120Hz 1080P Acer from 2011 finally died so I'm on the lookout. This Dell has me interested due to its specs as well as its minimalist design. I feel like the look of it isn't too "loud" like many other gaming-oriented products.

G

Yeah the monitor is available to me, however it's about 650 euro at my pc store, while the Acer is about 570. It might be on sale sometime, but who knows when, and right now I'm stuck with a 21'' 60hz samsung monitor I got 5 years ago. So I'd rather get the Acer. :D