Should i get a Xbox 360 or PS3 controller for PC?

Saleh_5

Honorable
Mar 6, 2017
I have always been a fan of the Playstaion sticks but i heard that the Xbox 360 controller is better but i cant imagine myself using a Xbox 360 controller with the stick so far away.

So which one should i get? Both for the same price.

Solution

You don't need bluetooth. Just a mini-USB cable. If that is too much, just go Xbox 360, it's like $20 at gamestop and will work as soon as you plug it up.

GeneralJim25

Honorable
Sep 1, 2012
Im genuinely shocked that there are not responses screaming OMG NO CONTROLLERZ PC MAZTER RCE!!!! KBBMMBMSM MUSE FREVA!!!! Personally, growing up on the Playstation and the PS2, and then moving to the Xbox, I really didnt see much difference in the stick layouts. But then again, at the time of having a playstation, I had a n64 as well, and a SNES before that. We learned adaptability, something coming generations wont have to deal with XD So it didnt matter how the game controlled, as long as the controller worked we were fine.

My recommendation, the 360 pad. If you can get a 3rd party Xbox One controller, that would be good as well (assuming that your choices are 3rd party for ps3/360. What are your choices anyway? That might give us a better understanding as to which of them ight actually function for PC gaming

I personally enjoy the controller. Even though I have a mechanical keyboard and mouse, I still use my controller. If I'm shooting a lot of tickets, I'll use my mouse, but other than that, two hands on my controller. Both controllers should work just fine. The thing with the 360 is that it's plug and plug. No drivers needed. I have a 3rd party Gamestop one, and it works just fine. With DualShock3 and 4, you do need to install drivers.

Saleh_5

Honorable
Mar 6, 2017
Im used to playing some games with a controller instead of keyboard and mouse. I had a PS4 but i sold it for 210 dollars 4 months ago along with Duelshock 4 to buy a PC my PC does not have Bluetooth and im just looking for a controller that i can use for the Fallout and Assassin creed games. Im fine with installing drivers for it to work, I just wanna know which controller is better for PC?

Im not planning on buying Xbox 1 or PS4 controller because they are too expensive my options are only Xbox 360 controller or Duelshock 3

You don't need bluetooth. Just a mini-USB cable. If that is too much, just go Xbox 360, it's like $20 at gamestop and will work as soon as you plug it up.

Solution