Best size of monitor for gaming/workstation?

Blitz Blitz

Distinguished
May 18, 2015
Hi. Just interesting what is the best size of monitor is good for gaming/workstation? What is good resolution? Quality? Brands? Maybe there is something good used monitors for price? Any chance to buy damaged/fail monitor?

Solution
You'll probably want to be more specific about exactly what you are looking to do with it and even then it really comes to personal preference. Even the term Workstation means anything from Excel files to video editing. There are really countless factors that can influence your purchase including what your computer itself is even capable of.
I'm running a 40" 4k TV as my monitor and can't imagine going smaller.

ibjeepr

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2012
You'll probably want to be more specific about exactly what you are looking to do with it and even then it really comes to personal preference. Even the term Workstation means anything from Excel files to video editing. There are really countless factors that can influence your purchase including what your computer itself is even capable of.
I'm running a 40" 4k TV as my monitor and can't imagine going smaller.

Solution

hackerk

Distinguished
Sep 1, 2014
I think you should go with 24" to 29" in between. These are the ideal size for the gaming as per my opinion. I have 24" curved monitor for the gaming purpose. which has native resolution of 1920X1080. This works fine for me. So go to some local store and have some look on the monitors and you can buy which suits you best.