Origin gave me a Code

notrickrambis

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017
Origin gave me a code. I have no clue why and it won't let me play Sims 3 anymore. I will leave some of the code here. Itʻs long and I donʻt understand it. It has something to do with Facebook and my origin account it not connected with my Facebook its only connected with my gmail.

( CODE THINGY: /** * Copyright (c) 2017-present, Facebook, Inc. All rights reserved. * * You are hereby granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, * copy, modify, and distribute this software in source code or binary form for use * in connection with the web services and APIs provided by Facebook. * * As with any software that integrates with the Facebook platform, your use of * this software is subject to the Facebook Platform Policy * [http://developers.facebook.com/policy/]. This copyright notice shall be * included in all copies or substantial portions of the software. * * THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR * IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS * FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR * COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER * IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN * CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE. ) This is what origin gave me when I turned my computer on. ( my laptop is a Mac)

notrickrambis

Prominent
Jun 14, 2017

okay so how do I fix it? Origin was working fine yesterday and now when I start to play sims 3 it freezes and makes my music that iʻm playing just stops and repeats itself in one spot with one word like a scratched up CD in a radio