Wondering what i could sell i5 7600K + Z270 board for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripriprip

Honorable
Jun 8, 2012
I have a i5-7600k and a ASUS TUF MARK 2 board I think I may want to sell.
What should I sell each for separately. I want to upgrade to i7-7700K.
I might just keep the mother board and use it for the i7, just wondering what I could get

Solution
It depends on what nation you are in. Assuming you are in the US, on eBay used 7600K chips are selling for ~$200. I don't think you'll get much more than that considering new they can be found for $225-$240 on Etailers (again, in the US).

Your motherboard is going for $150 new, so except maybe $125 for it. So combined you may get up to $325 or so, but more realistically like around $300. It all depends on what the buyer is willing to pay in lower cost than what he can buy the components new for.
It depends on what nation you are in. Assuming you are in the US, on eBay used 7600K chips are selling for ~$200. I don't think you'll get much more than that considering new they can be found for $225-$240 on Etailers (again, in the US).

Your motherboard is going for $150 new, so except maybe $125 for it. So combined you may get up to $325 or so, but more realistically like around $300. It all depends on what the buyer is willing to pay in lower cost than what he can buy the components new for.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS