Integrated Graphics Not Working :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxMcCumulus

Prominent
Jun 18, 2017
So I just built my first computer the other night. i5-7600k, Asus Tuf mobo, cryorig h7, yada yada. I don't have the video card yet, still saving up that little bit extra so I don't totally break the bank all at once. I've got everything hooked up and everything turns on. All fans, cooler, psu (obviously) are running great and I don't think I missed any cables, but I can't get the video to work. I plug in the HDMI from my mobo to the monitor and nothing happens, just no signal. Help?

Solution
Hello... your CPU does have an integrated GPU... Intel® HD Graphics 630 https://ark.intel.com/products/97144/Intel-Core-i5-7600K-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-4_20-GHz

basically you need to verify the MB video connection to your monitor connection, and enter the setup screen in your Monitor and set the monitor for that input/cable type... no adaptors or thingy MC-Bobs in between.

If that doesn't work then you need to 1) remove your MB battery... 2) clear/reset your CMOS per MB manual/PDF ~2 mins... and remove clear/reset 3) insert MB battery and try another MB/system BOOT.

Your MB BIO's should "default" back to using the CPU/IGT and the MB video connectors. B /
Hello... your CPU does have an integrated GPU... Intel® HD Graphics 630 https://ark.intel.com/products/97144/Intel-Core-i5-7600K-Processor-6M-Cache-up-to-4_20-GHz

basically you need to verify the MB video connection to your monitor connection, and enter the setup screen in your Monitor and set the monitor for that input/cable type... no adaptors or thingy MC-Bobs in between.

If that doesn't work then you need to 1) remove your MB battery... 2) clear/reset your CMOS per MB manual/PDF ~2 mins... and remove clear/reset 3) insert MB battery and try another MB/system BOOT.

Your MB BIO's should "default" back to using the CPU/IGT and the MB video connectors. B /

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.