Assassin's Creed Unity glitch.

ananya_b14

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017
My original Assassin's Creed Unity game got glitch in it. i last played it in 2014 after 2014 sept. i didnt played it not for once even.
ther is a mission of killing bellec , in it game says to press 'E' rapidly to go forward in game, but i press 'E' for more than 50 mins and nothing happend thus game was stopped at that mission.

i couldn't even complete that game till now help me out please.

is there any update for assassing creed unity after sept. 2014

Solution
The game was fuller with glitches than a bowl of rice. there are at least 2 posts on this over steam community alone that i followed and as it turns out, spamming the e key will get the job done in most cases. there was also a youtube video over it. think they've fixed the patch since. if you'd like, i can share the link. one way people have figured out is to reduce the settings and drop the frame count so mashing the key becomes easier.

MasterChief86

Honorable
Dec 13, 2016
The game was fuller with glitches than a bowl of rice. there are at least 2 posts on this over steam community alone that i followed and as it turns out, spamming the e key will get the job done in most cases. there was also a youtube video over it. think they've fixed the patch since. if you'd like, i can share the link. one way people have figured out is to reduce the settings and drop the frame count so mashing the key becomes easier.

Solution