Trouble choosing between Mid-tower and Full-tower

Trfurkanrey

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017
Hey, guys! Awesome to be among you guys and awesome to hopefully and finally convert to desktop PC. I recently built my computer which specs of it were:

Intel i7 7700K
Msi Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
Gskill 16GB 3000 Mhz 16 GB
Msi GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X
Samsung 960 Pro Series 512GB 3500-2100MB/s
Corsair RM Series RM750i 750W Gold
Corsair H100i v2

And the case I chose was Corsair 780T. But unfortunately, I was unsatisfied with the bulkiness of the case. I was wondering if I could get a Mid-Tower instead(2 of which I hopefully am going to get are Phanteks' P400S or Evolv ATX Tempered Glass could you guys also help me choose between these two?) and get the same performance, same cooling effect as I would get with a Full-Tower.Would there be a phenomenal difference regarding cooling between mid tower and full tower? I don't plan on putting the case on a desk. Thanks a lot in advance!

A full tower is a pretty poor choice with those bulky monsters, the only exception to this rule imo is the Dark Base 900 which is padded, dead silent with silent wings 3 fans preinstalled and wireless qi charging built in as well as a tempered glass panel with the Pro version.
Budget for your list including monitor if needed?
I'll make a list tomorrow, going to sleep, aus time. :)

Keep in mind in terms of functionslity a mid tower does the exact same thing. :) The P400S is the best value, I have the Evolv ATX TG and like it, but i'd go for silence in the Dark base 900 if I could do it again.

Trfurkanrey

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017

Thanks alot man. I have already bought the monitor actually. It is Asus PG279Q And I think I already am in love with it. The budget for the case could be around 150-200$. Regardless of the budget, we were thinking about getting Phanteks Entho Elite which is a whole lot more than the others, but if it would be worth it, we are actually ready to get it as it is my first build and I would like it to be durable. Please enlighten me as I am very ignorant especially in this subject. I was wondering if it would be worth it even if I didn't think about adding another 1080 ti in there. But I think I am much closer to P400S right now. Might be a little unnecessary but; I dont intend on putting the case on my desk.

Trfurkanrey

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017

Those cases look astonishing. But unfortunately again I couldn't find any site that sells either of those here. So I guess I am entitled to either P400S or Evolv for now. And I think I will go with the P400S like you suggested. Thanks a whole lot man.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
More than likely you'll get better case temps with the mid towers. There's a lot less actual volume of air to exchange, but still ample openness to allow for decent airflow, and pretty much 4x fans does the best, additional fans not adding much. Full towers are basically for those with extensive full custom loops or those with 3-4 gpus or have a need for a ton of hdds

Trfurkanrey

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017

That is great to know. So then I am going with P400S Mid Tower! :D Can't thank you enough guys.