Windows 10 Blue screen errors

Philip_92

Prominent
Jun 21, 2017
My PC randomly blue screened with the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL then restarted and blue screened again once it hit the desktop with the error PFN_List_Corrupt. It crashed a few more times after that but I wasn't fast enough to write the blue screen error code down.

I have managed to get my PC working again after disabling my CPU Overclock.. I'm really lost as to what has caused this.

I can provided more details about my system or anything that can help you guys help me haha

Solution
Welcome brother, welcome to the club of PFN_list_corrupt.

That BSOD gave be problems for the longest time. I never could narrow it down, but eventually I reinstalled Windows and it went away.

Next time you get the BSOD, take not of the time. Boot your computer back up, safe mode if necessary, hit start, type 'event viewer', drop down windows logs, and click system. Look for an error that occurred around the time that you got your BSOD, then copy and paste everything in the general tab here
Welcome brother, welcome to the club of PFN_list_corrupt.

That BSOD gave be problems for the longest time. I never could narrow it down, but eventually I reinstalled Windows and it went away.

Next time you get the BSOD, take not of the time. Boot your computer back up, safe mode if necessary, hit start, type 'event viewer', drop down windows logs, and click system. Look for an error that occurred around the time that you got your BSOD, then copy and paste everything in the general tab here

Solution