Getting error 0x80070570 while installing Windows 10 on a Laptop

Jbstands

Prominent
Jun 22, 2017
Hi! Guys. I have bought a Dell Vostro 3468 Laptop and the guys in the showroom installed Windows 10 on it. And obviously the windows is pirated as it originally comes with Linux or charge extra to be available with windows 10.

After few days when I tried to install windows on the laptop it always gives this 0x80070570 error code.
But when I went to these showroom guys they installed Windows as usual no tweaks or learning curves, just plainly as it is, I saw all process with my own eyes.
When I asked them, one of them gave me an answer that they have genuine resources. (Totally crap, then why they didn't insert any product key after and before installing windows)
Seriously that guy is not any super techy that he could know any of these ERROR CODE Things
Now even when I have downloaded the genuine copy of windows from official website of Microsoft, there is still that error and I don't want myself to go to those showroom guys every time when I want to reinstall windows
Please help me to make sure that I have not bought a laptop that will work only on those showroom guys windows and won't be able to have any creator update.
Please tell if it has to do something with my laptop. Is it any kind of right protection over laptop

Please please help me
I will be so happy for any relevant information regarding this.

I have also checked almost everything about secure boot GPT DRIVE etc.
If still something is remaining then tell me please

I have double checked that my windows setup files and usb is okay.

For windows 8 and 8.1 there is an error saying "windows can't install on a GPT style drive"

When I convert this gpt drive to mbr
I got another error that I can't click on Next button in windows setup.
I have to firstly delete all partition and again create them through windows setup which again convert them to GPT And the cycle continue.

I have used command prompt to clean create and almost every thing that can come to my mind but still error.

Please help guys. ............

And tell me if there anything else left in command prompt things to do if I shoud retry.

Thanks in advance for help and for reading this lengthy paragraph

And Again thanks you

Solution
Hello Jbstands

Here on Tom's Hardware we do not support anything related to piracy or illegally obtained programs.

We'd strongly recommend you to Get a Genuine Copy of Windows (which I believe you already have), Create Windows 10 Bootable USB or DVD, and follow the Correct Procedure of Installing Windows on your laptop.

If the genuine copy of Windows fails to install, you can use the DISKPART Command to clean the HDD and then install Windows on it.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Good Luck!
Hello Jbstands

Here on Tom's Hardware we do not support anything related to piracy or illegally obtained programs.

We'd strongly recommend you to Get a Genuine Copy of Windows (which I believe you already have), Create Windows 10 Bootable USB or DVD, and follow the Correct Procedure of Installing Windows on your laptop.

If the genuine copy of Windows fails to install, you can use the DISKPART Command to clean the HDD and then install Windows on it.

Feel free to report back for any further assistance.

Good Luck!

Solution