Bluetooth Touchpad Issue

Dooby691

Prominent
Jun 22, 2017
Ok this is driving me mad.
I have a bluetooth mini keyboard/touchpad and 80% of the time I turn it on and the cursor is stuck in a 1 inch square and nothing I press on the keyboard can make it go out of it. If i touch the top right of the touchpad the cursor will move half an inch to the top right of the 1 inch square, when i let go it jumps back to the middle of the 1 inch square.
Sometimes when I turn it off and on again it'll work fine then if I turn it off and on again it'll be stuck in the 1 inch square again.

Any idea what's going on and if it can be fixed?
Thanks.

Dooby691

Prominent
Jun 22, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Dooby691 : "Bluetooth Touchpad Issue"

Ok this is driving me mad.
I have a bluetooth mini keyboard/touchpad and 80% of the time I turn it on and the cursor is stuck in a 1 inch square and nothing I press on the keyboard can make it go out of it. If i touch the top right of the touchpad the cursor will move half an inch to the top right of the 1 inch square, when i let go it jumps back to the middle of the 1 inch square.
Sometimes when I turn it off and on again it'll work fine then if I turn it off and on again it'll be stuck in the 1 inch square again.

Any idea what's going on and if it can be fixed?
Thanks.

ps. How do you change a post from answers only to discussion?
I couldn't even delete the answers only post.

Dooby691

Prominent
Jun 22, 2017
Anyone have a solution or know what's happening?
It's an ipazzport keyboard, can't find any drivers for it, supposed to just work, it comes with its own bluetooth usb dongle.
The problem has got worse since updating the microsoft bluetooth radio drivers.
My motherboard has got bluetooth built in but I've always had it disabled in bios as the range was terrible.
Device manager has a lot of exclamation marks in bluetooth devices which may be the cause?
http://imgur.com/a/ktybq

btw you dont actually see a square on the screen it just moves an inch and you can't move out of it.

Thanks.