weird green highlights on ASUS VS278Q-P

Pieter Delputte

Honorable
Mar 17, 2013
Hello, recently I plugged the HDMI cable from my pc into the TV so I could watch a movie on TV.
Now ever since I plugged the cable back into my pc display I see weird greenish highlight between or around letters, it's really hard to describe. Not every letter but some letters, it is like every letter that has very fine lines, for example the letter m has a green "highlight" on the leg in the middle. I've tried resetting my display, updating my GPU(gtx 980), changing resolution but to no avail. When I changed to TV I also made the audio go to HDMI instead of my AUX, maybe it has something to do with this? It's as if my screen is less sharp I think.
Sorry for the weird description, I don't know how to put it really.

Thanks in advance.
Pieter.

Solution
I've found the solution, I'm just going to post the answer in case someone has the same issue.
Apparently it had something to do with the output color format, I've set it to YCbCr444 and it was gone.

Pieter Delputte

Honorable
Mar 17, 2013
I've found the solution, I'm just going to post the answer in case someone has the same issue.
Apparently it had something to do with the output color format, I've set it to YCbCr444 and it was gone.

Solution