HDMI / PC / TV problem plz help

Candyncar

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017
Philips 6000 series Smart Ultra HDTV 55PFL6900 F7
That is my tv, I am currently trying to hook up my computer to it but it tells me "no signal" idk what else to try, ive had this issue since yesterday. It's a brand new pc literally just built, everything inside of it is running, fans, gcard, so the psu is fine, im not sure what the issue is.
FX 6300 Black Edition
MSi 970 gaming Motherboard
530watt psu
G.Skill RipjawsX F3-14900CL9D-8GBXL 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1866MHz
hyper evo 212
GTX 660 SC EVGA (waiting for my new one to arrive)

is it a ram issue? Are the sticks in the wrong slots? RAM / RAM / EMPTY / EMPTY
Please make this a happy night, this is highly irritating.

http://imgur.com/a/7T4Jd

^How its set up, did I plug something in wrong, or something thats not plugged in an it should be?

Candyncar

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017

the hdmi cable is plugged into the gcard, which I take an plug into the tv. I dont have access to a monitor atm so I'm using the tv, in which should work? But I guess I'm doing something wrong.

Candyncar

Prominent
Jun 4, 2017

Not sure how am I to do that, if I cannot see the picture on the tv, are you saying I NEED monitor?
I left a link an pictures to show how it's setup, and for some reason it appears my usb ports arent working. But maybe theirs a reason for that, and it doesnt work considering it's brand new and if I cant see the screen to recognize the devices being plugged into it.

Just had a thought, will it not work on behalf the windows 10 hasnt been installed? Meaning theirs no Operating System in place yet? I mean I have windows 10 ready to go, but Would I need a PC monitor to install it, then I can hook up via TV?

Or possibly can I buy a VGA cord and plug that into my tv instead of hdmi?