BSOD once a day with random stop codes everytime

Aqua01

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017
i've had this computer since march of 2016 and only recently have i been having this issue. regardless of what i'm doing i will get random blue screens when ever my computer wants.
i play mainly rocket league and borderlands 2 which i blue screen in both. i watch you tube videos and use the internet alot which i also blue screen from, etc.
i've brought it to canada computers and they could not figure it out either.
i have installed a fresh copy of windows 10 on it and it did not fix it. anyone who can help at all is much loved, and if you need any of my assistance i'm available to help

Aqua01

Prominent
Jun 28, 2017

hey again, so i've been having the same issue since then and just dealt with it, it had stopped for 2 or so weeks but its back at it again. just today my computer red screened and i am not sure why. if you or anyone seeing this thread could help me it would be much appreciated as all ways.

SPECS:
i5 4690k
R9 390
16gb of Kinston ram
msi gaming 5 z97 board
650 watt evga bronze psu

EDIT: you asked me to run that program so here are the results.
On Thu 8/31/2017 2:02:58 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\083117-5875-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (0xFFFFF80390217874)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF00724CF6C40, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80390217874)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
company: Microsoft Corporation
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Thu 8/31/2017 2:02:58 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\memory.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: hal.dll (hal!IoFreeMapRegisters+0x74)
Bugcheck code: 0xA (0xFFFFF00724CF6C40, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF80390217874)
Error: IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\hal.dll
description: Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL
Bug check description: This indicates that Microsoft Windows or a kernel-mode driver accessed paged memory at DISPATCH_LEVEL or above.
This appears to be a typical software driver bug and is not likely to be caused by a hardware problem.
The crash took place in a standard Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

On Wed 8/30/2017 5:19:37 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\083017-6078-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)
Bugcheck code: 0x1E (0xFFFFFFFFC000001D, 0xFFFFF803510BC630, 0xFFFFF8035147BA40, 0x0)
Error: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode program generated an exception which the error handler did not catch.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 8/29/2017 8:39:32 PM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082917-4593-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: tcpip.sys (0xFFFFF803A8BCBAAE)
Bugcheck code: 0xD1 (0x10000003A, 0x2, 0x0, 0xFFFFF803A8BCBAAE)
Error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
file path: C:\Windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
description: TCP/IP Driver
Bug check description: This indicates that a kernel-mode driver attempted to access pageable memory at a process IRQL that was too high.

On Tue 8/29/2017 1:40:05 AM your computer crashed
crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\082917-4296-01.dmp
This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe (nt+0x16C560)
Bugcheck code: 0x139 (0x4, 0xFFFFC488245428A0, 0xFFFFC488245427F8, 0x0)
Error: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
file path: C:\Windows\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
description: NT Kernel & System
Bug check description: The kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.
The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

Colif

Win 11 Master
I don't really ask people to post who crashed anymore, it really doesn't help a lot of the times.

I can guess that it might be lan drivers but I don't like guessing

can you to to c windows/minidump
copy the files there to documents
upload the copy from documents to a cloud server and share the link here and someone with right software to read them will help you fix it :)

we get to bottom of it with dumps... wish I had asked for them 2 months back :)